1. Heat the oven to 350 F. Spray 9 x 13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine syrup, sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs.
3. I use a package of the prepared pie crusts. I just let them get to room temperature, unroll them and knead them together and roll them out to the desired rectangle size.
4. Pour 1/3 of mixture into the baking dish. Lay the crust on top of the mixture.
5. Stir pecans into remaining mixture and pour on top of the crust.
6. Bake for 50 or 60 minutes or until center is nearly set.