- 2 can(s) solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- cup(s) fat free-mayonnaise, plus more for spreading
- 1/4 cup(s) minced onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano, crumbled between your fingers
- 6 slice(s) crusty bread
- 8 slice(s) tomato
- 4 slice(s) swiss or provolone
- Heat broiler, with rack in highest position. In a medium bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, onion, capers, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and oregano and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Arrange bread on a baking sheet and spread a little mayonnaise on each slice. Divide tuna salad evenly among slices, then top each with 2 slices tomato and 1/2 slice cheese. Broil until cheese is golden brown and bubbling, 3 to 4 minutes.
What He Wants .. But Almost No Woman gives.
Shocking Truth Revealed …