Pinned on May 27, 2012 at 3:21 am by admin
- 1 (8-ounce) container refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 slices (1/2 pound) deli turkey
- 8 slices (1/2 pound) deli ham
- 12 slices (1/2 pound) deli hard salami
- 8 slices (1/2 pound) Swiss cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll crescent roll dough without separating triangles. Separate dough into 2 squares along center cut line.
- Place 1 square of dough into an 8-inch square baking dish; using your fingertips, press dough to fit bottom of dish.
- Layer with half of each of turkey, ham, salami, Swiss cheese, and roasted peppers. Pour half of beaten eggs over peppers and repeat with remaining meat, cheese, and peppers.
- Place remaining square of dough over peppers. Pour remaining beaten eggs over dough and cover lightly with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes, remove foil, and bake an additional 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden and heated through. Let cool 15 to 20 minutes then cut and serve.