Pinned on May 27, 2012 at 3:21 am by admin
- 1 (8-ounce) container refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 slices (1/2 pound) deli turkey
- 8 slices (1/2 pound) deli ham
- 12 slices (1/2 pound) deli hard salami
- 8 slices (1/2 pound) Swiss cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll crescent roll dough without separating triangles. Separate dough into 2 squares along center cut line.
- Place 1 square of dough into an 8-inch square baking dish; using your fingertips, press dough to fit bottom of dish.
- Layer with half of each of turkey, ham, salami, Swiss cheese, and roasted peppers. Pour half of beaten eggs over peppers and repeat with remaining meat, cheese, and peppers.
- Place remaining square of dough over peppers. Pour remaining beaten eggs over dough and cover lightly with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes, remove foil, and bake an additional 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden and heated through. Let cool 15 to 20 minutes then cut and serve.
Comments are disabled for this post.