Pinned on August 7, 2012 at 4:21 pm by admin
- 1 Box Spiral Pasta (uncooked but rinsed)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 Small Can tomato Paste
- 1 Cup water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spray Large Crockpot 6qt or larger with non-stick spray
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic and green bell pepper. Drain excess fat.
- Rinse pasta and place in the crock-pot with drained ground beef mix. Stir. Tomato paste and water over noodle mix.
- Top with shredded Mozzarella.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours (no peeking)
- Serve with a side salad