- 2 cups potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 4 oz Canadian-style bacon, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 cup leeks, chopped, white part only
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups fat-free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup uncooked barley
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup fat free half and half
- In a slow cooker, combine potatoes, carrots, leek, garlic, broth, barley, bay leaf, thyme, pepper and bacon; cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Stir in half-and-half; heat through, uncovered, about 10 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 4-6 hour(s)
3 Steps to Make A Man Love You..
Shocking Truth Revealed …