Pinned on July 17, 2012 at 7:16 pm by admin
- 1 3 1/2- to 4-pound rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
- 1 10-ounce package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 10.75-ounce can condensed cream-of-mushroom soup
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 10-count tube refrigerated biscuits
- Heat oven to 400° F. Combine the chicken, vegetables, soup, salt, pepper, and 3/4 cup water in a large bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to an oven-safe casserole, cover with foil, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil, cover the filling with the biscuits, and bake until the biscuits are golden brown and cooked through, about 15 minutes.