- For Brownies
- Full box Truffle Brownies Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick butter- (4 oz.)- melted
- For Frosting
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons whipping cream
Prepare brownies as directed on package in a 9x9x2 pan.
For Frosting: Put powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter and vanilla in medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth, adding whipping cream by teaspoonfuls if frosting is too thick to spread.
Spread frosting thickly over cooled brownies and cut into 1×1 inch cubes.